Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for DigiSure, and DigiSure believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in DigiSure’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within one month.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 24 hours of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the DigiSure service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of DigiSure employees or contractors
- Any attacks against DigiSure’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep DigiSure and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://www.digisure.ai/disclosure.
DigiSure is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation. DigiSure management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is and take the appropriate action.
It is the VP of Engineering’s responsibility to see this policy is enforced.
Last updated: 10/26/2020